Groundwater is a dynamic and replenishable natural resource but in recent years many state of country are chronically drought prone and faces an acute water scarcity for drinking and agricultural needs. Availability of groundwater is of limited extent and its occurrence is essentially confined to fracture and weathered zones.
- Development and Management of groundwater resources.
- Investigation of groundwater potential in drought prone areas.
- Climatological and meteorological data interpretation.
- Geophysical technique for groundwater exploration.
- Artificial recharge practices technique.
- Rainwater and Roof water harvesting technique.
SUPPORTING BUSINESSES SINCE 2003
Copyright © 2020. GEOSOLUTIONS[P]Ltd.